- The White House went silent as questions arose about the Biden family’s million-dollar money transactions involving a mysterious Chinese energy company this week. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to answer any questions about mysterious payments made to the Biden family on Wednesday.
- During a press conference, Jean-Pierre claimed that all reports about the payments are “lies” and “inaccuracy.”
- "I'm just not going to respond to that from here,” Jean-Pierre said.
- Over $1.3 million in payments were made to Biden family members, according to a report by House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer. Those paid by the energy company appear to include Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s brother Jim, and Hallie Bide, the widow of the president’s late son, Beau.
Why It Matters:
- Investigators continue to find money trails involving the Biden family. Many of these findings lead back to Chinese companies closely linked to the CCP. The Biden family has continued to successfully barricade itself from any blame or responsibility.
- The accusations will likely be a hot-button issue for voters in the 2024 presidential election. Research confirms that Americans want the federal government to show strength against China’s growing global influence. Those same polls also show that Americans do not have faith that Biden will do the right thing.