- It appears that the Biden family’s shady business dealings overseas involve more than just Joe Biden and his son, Hunter. According to Fox News, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, (R-Ky) has revealed that a new family member (who is so-far unnamed) is somehow involved.
- Comer is spearheading an investigation into the Biden family for alleged “influence peddling,” and says that a new family member outside of Hunter and Joe has been implicated. However, he is currently declining to identify which family member it is.
- The discovery comes after a mysterious $3 million dollar payment was sent to three Biden family members. The reason for this mysterious payment has not been revealed either, but the findings certainly raise suspicions.
- Comer told America’s Newsroom: "There were three different Biden family members that received a cut from that $3 million, including a new Biden family member that's never before been included in any of these investigations. So, our question is: What exactly did they do to receive that money? What was the purpose of that $3 million wire?"
- All that is known is that these payments came from someone linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- This bombshell revelation comes after the Treasury Department allowed the full release of the suspicious activity reports (SARs) which included the suspicious transactions to the Bidens. Republican lawmakers are still investigating.
Why This Matters:
- It’s long been speculated that Hunter Biden may have been peddling access to his father for years. The Obama administration tried its best to fight off questions about cushy jobs overseas that Hunter Biden was given overseas while his father was serving as Vice President.
- New polls show that voters still care very deeply about private communications involving Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. The issue could be a leading factor in deciding if Joe Biden stays president in 2024.
- Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, is also linked to shady business dealings involving the Saudis. This latest revelation could potentially tie to him.